it probably seems like i cry over stupid shit but tbh i usually end up crying because i’ve stored up all of my upset feelings from multiple things rather than express them and then the littlest thing sets me off like spilling my drink may not be that big of a deal but when i’ve stored up that many negative emotions it feels like i busted a hole in the hoover dam
WHY AM I SO ATTRACTED TO BOYS WITH MESSY HAIR WHO LOOK LIKE THEY HAVENT SLEPT IN A 72 HOURS
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS TO REBLOG FOR SO LONG
do you ever just meet someone who you think you wouldn’t really get close to but then like a year later they’ve become very close and dear to you and you just kinda think, wow im really glad i met this person i don’t know what i’d do without them
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 4: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 5: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 6: What is your Song of the week?
- 7: What do you drink with dinner?
- 8: What is your favorite food?
- 9: Which movie could you watch over and over and still love?
- 10: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 11: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 12: Can you cry on command?
- 13: Are you loyal?
- 14: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 15: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 16: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 17: What is your usual bedtime?
- 18: Are you lazy?
- 19: How many languages can you speak?
- 20: Are you stubborn?:
- 21: Are you afraid of heights?
- 22: Do you sing in the shower?
- 23: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 24: Is Christmas stressful?
- 25: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 26: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 27: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 28: What do you wear to bed?
- 29: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 30: What was the last concert you saw?
- 31: Tea or coffee?
- 32: Do you want to get married?
- 33: Do you want kids?
- 34: What’s your favorite part about today so far?
- 35: What are you doing tomorrow?
- 36: What are you doing next week?
- 37: Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?)
- 38: How do you like your steak cooked?
- 39: What do you like least about yourself?
- 40: Who’s your best / closest friend?
- 41: Who do you trust with your secrets?
- 42: Which friend would you go to in an emergency?
- 43: What was the last text you sent?
- 44: Does anyone hate you?
- 45: How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
- 46: Would you rather live in the countryside or in the city?
- 47: Ever had a detention?
- 48: Which swear word do you use the most?
- 49: Ever cried at school?
- 50: Who is the most intelligent person you know?
u know when u see someone and you’re like “oh no they’re hot” and then you see them in plaid and you’re like “oh christ they’re really hot”
at my wedding, I want 9 people dressed up as the members of the fellowship of the ring to attend and halfway through the vows they stand up and start arguing until the one dressed up as Frodo shouts “I will do it, I will take the ring to the bride!”
then it just falls silent as he slowly brings me the Ring of Power
Thanks. It has pockets!
every girl ever responding to a compliment on a skirt/dress that has pockets (via clockporn)
Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, “I really love you”. They’re just talking or humming or watching a movie or reading a book or laughing or something, and there’s something about them in that moment—their body is alive, there’s a light in their eyes, something—that makes you think, “I just really love you.” It’s a weird sensation to think this, but it’s pretty awesome that we can feel this way about another being.