Everyone and I mean everyone who reblogs this will get a playlist sent to them based on your blog.
The Holidays have come again, so you know what that means! Time for a Giveaway!!! Here are the rules:
- must be following me
- reblogs only, likes don’t count
- maximum of ten entries (reblogs) per blog—any more will not count
- no contest blogs
- ships anywhere in the world!
- contest ends on December 25th, 9pm EST
- winner will be chosen by random number generator
- winner’s ask box must be open; must respond within 24 hours
- winners will be publicly announced once they are contacted
- one grand prize winner for now, runner up prizes may be added!
Have fun, and happy holidays!
This is what it means to age gracefully…
God save the queen
MOTHA. FUCKIN. JULIE ANDREWS.
One time this girl I know posted on facebook that she wanted donuts and more than one guy brought donuts to her house. That’s my dream.
effie trinket was in so much pain over katniss and peeta going back to the hunger games in fact you could say she was in mahagony
I can’t remember to last time I did something for myself, I live for the people I care about and I’m scared it killing me.
When you suck at something you’re supposed to be good at
NASA has confirmed the discovery of a real-universe analogue of Gallifrey, the home planet of the Time Lords in Doctor Who.
According to a recent article, NASA came across what it calls a “transiting circumbinary multi-planet system” – in layman’s speak, “two worlds orbiting two suns” – using its Kepler planet-hunting telescope, and the Register likens to “Doctor Who’s Time Lord homeworld, Gallifrey.”
The new system, which has been named Kepler 47, has two stars circling each other every 7.5 days. One of them is similar in size to our sun, whereas the other is approximately one third its size.
Doctor Who fans have started a petition to rename the newly discovered planet, named “HD 106906 b” to Gallifrey in honour of the show.